TutorTime Users Terms and Conditions
Agreement and Key Details
TutorTime will provide the client with TutorTime’s unique algorithm software application services (TutorTime app) on the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- TutorTime is a provider of tutors to the client using a unique mobile application known as the TutorTime app (“the service”) and web booking flow accessible via our website www.tutortimetutors.com
- TutorTime, through the use of its app and/or website, will provide the client with tutors who can be booked in advance or at short notice through the TutorTime app or web booking flow for tutorials.
- TutorTime may add additional users of the app at your discretion. It is the client’s responsibility to update and delete users.
- TutorTime’s responsibility is to ensure that all tutors hold a current WWCN (Working with Children number) prior to being made available for booking on the TutorTime app.
- TutorTime is responsible for the tutor’s payments upon the credit card of the client being added to their profile.
- As part of the TutorTime services, the client will be able to rate the tutors and create a favorite TutorTime tutors list.
This agreement commences on the date of the agreement, continuing for the 12 months after this date and automatically renews annually unless otherwise advised.
Fees and Payment Terms
Tutor fees range from $50 – $250 depending on level of experience of the tutor or teacher. TutorTime reserves the right to change the fees at any time. Amendments to any fees will be effective upon TutorTime posting amended fees either on the app, TutorTime website or email advice.
TutorTime requires 24 hours notice in order to cancel any TutorTime booking, failing to give 24 hours notice the full tutor booking fee will be charged in full.
It is at the tutors discretion to make up any tutorials that have been cancelled within 24 hours.
Make up tutorials-If a tutor agrees to do a make up tutorial due to cancelling within 24 hours, the make up session needs to be rescheduled within 7 days at a time and date that suits both the tutor and the parent. Tutorial make up sessions cannot be rescheduled after 7 days.
All intellectual property rights of TutorTime including the app, website, and all underlying systems are, and remain, the property of TutorTime.
The client cannot make private arrangements or bookings with any TutorTime tutors. All arrangements and bookings must be made through the TutorTime app. Any client/tutor found breaching their agreement by engaging in private arrangements with TutorTime tutors will be fined $2000. This will be reportable conduct under NSW Fair trading. Clients/Tutors must have observed at least six months cooling off period before engaging with any financial dealings with previous TutorTime tutors, clients or students.
- provide your name, address, mobile phone number and a valid payment method. You agree to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information in your TutorTime account. Failure to maintain accurate or up-to-date information may result in your inability to access the TutorTime app; and
- provide a safe environment and workspace for the tutor to that includes either an open space or a room with an open door in easy sight of the client.
All information between tutor, student, parents and TutorTime is strictly confidential.
Clients must not engage in any social interaction with tutors, including interactions on all social media platforms.
Clients must not share any personal details of any tutor.
TutorTime takes child protection issues seriously. TutorTime is committed to children’s safety and best interests being the core of its operations, and ensuring that children are valued, their rights respected and their best interests are paramount. Any concerns that are raised with TutorTime that pose a suspected risk of significant harm to a child will be reported immediately to the Police Force.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
To the extent that the TutorTime app and the information and services on the website are provided are free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. To the fullest extend permitted by law, TutorTime and its affiliated shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, the app or any information obtained on or through the app or app interruption, suspension or termination.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.